How to enter:
- Answer the question.
- Share and tag
- @miamicheleauthor (IG)
- @miamichelebooks (FB)
- @miamichele11 (Twitter)
- Get an extra entry by purchasing one of Mia’s books(or reading via KU) and sending a screenshot of the receipt.
- Get an extra entry by screenshooting your review of one of Mia's books on Amazon or GoodReads (2 additional entries possible).
On the 10th day of Christmas, Mia gave to me... Reverse-Harem Romance!
Traditionally, "10 lords leaping", the tenth day of Christmas is a shoe-in for reverse-harem novels. Enjoy the Christmas-themed short, Unwrapped, by author Cassie Cole.
My yearly gift-wrapping fundraiser gets a lot of volunteers. But I’ve never had helpers like these three guys. Riley, Harper, and Logan are Rangers for the National Parks Service. They’re as charismatic as they are handsome- and they’ve got their eyes on me. We’re getting hot and heavy during the holidays. Wrapping gifts and unwrapping each other. Not to mention taking care of all the dogs at my shelter. And when Harper uncovers a major problem with my charity’s finances? I’m going to need all the help I can get. Can we avoid a holiday disaster, or will there be a romantic Christmas miracle?
Other Links in this Giveaway:
- 1st Day of Christmas: Christmas Romance
- 2nd Day of Christmas: Sweetheart Romance
- 3rd Day of Christmas: International Romance
- 4th Day of Christmas: Musician Romance
- 5th Day of Christmas: Arranged Marriage Romance
- 6th Day of Christmas: Fantasy Time Travel Romance
- 7th Day of Christmas: Sports Romance
- 8th Day of Christmas: Paranormal Romance
- 9th Day of Christmas: Harem Romance
Rules of the Contest: This giveaway is not sponsored by the author of the above book. All winners are at the discretion of Mia Michele and www.miamichele.com. Books will be provided to the winner via a prepaid Amazon Kindle link. The winner is responsible for having a Kindle account and will need to provide an appropriate email address within 24 hours. The contest runs from 12/26/20-1/6/21. A total of 5 entries per day is possible.